- (4 - pressed) Garlic Cloves
- (1 TBS, lightly crushed) Fresh Tyme leaves
- (1 TBS lightly crushed) Fresh Rosemary leaves
- (2 tsp) Coarse kosher salt
- (2 TBS - divided) Extra-virgin olive oil
- (6) Lamb Loin Chops
Mix first 4 ingredients and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large bowl. Add lamb and stir to coat chops. Let marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large heavy OVENPROOF skillet over high heat. Add lamb and brown about 1 minute per side.
Transfer skillet to oven and roast lamb chops to desired doneness, about 6 minutes for medium-rare, do not turn.
Transfer lamb to platter, cover with foil and let rest 5 minutes.